Monday, September 29, 2014

My Favorite Thing about Autumn

I really like Autumn. Autumn and Spring are my favorite seasons for the same reasons: colors and moderate weather.

Today, I was driving down a tree-lined street, looking into the distance at a cluster of trees, and there were so many colors. The sun was shining, it was about 70 degrees Fahrenheit outside, and the trees were all shades of red, orange, yellow, and green. It was beautiful.

I grew up on a street lined with red maple trees, and they all changed at the same time. There are so many cycles that begin again in Autumn, and noticing the colors of the trees made me appreciate the beauty and reality of the changing seasons. We may be on a countdown until winter, but this transition is one of my favorite times of the year.

Today is awesome because I saw all of the colors in the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment