I find that when I'm driving, I think/say "I hate that" a lot. Here's the list of things I hate.
I always hate:
- Squirrels
- Geese
- Hairdryers
- Parking Garages
- Traffic Lights
- People being stupid
This next list is more specific. I definitely hate them, but it's a milder loathing that the above list due to the conditionality of the situations.
- Commercials on the radio
- Commercials on TV
- Traffic lights turning green when no cars are there
- Funeral motorcade
- People being stupid while driving
- When people use "that" instead of "who"
- When people have strong opinions about things that don't affect them
- When people force choices on other people
- When people negatively judge others for legitimate, personal choices that differ from their own
- Mustard
- Raw tomatoes
- Hulu Plus. What is actually the point? You pay the same as Netflix and they still show you commercials.
- When people say, "breathe from your diaphragm." The diaphragm is a muscle. It controls your lungs. It does not store air. ANATOMY!
- Traffic circles. Especially traffic circles with traffic lights.
- People who chew loudly, especially smacking their lips but also clicking their teeth.
- Airports
- People in airports
- Babies on airplanes
- People who travel with animals
- Being sick/injured
I think that might be it for now. Today is awesome because the list is up to date.
No comments:
Post a Comment