Wow. This is pretty addictive after a while!!
Happy 2011!!!
I saw The Tourist today, and it was a very entertaining movie. I was initially disappointed because none of the previews even looked remotely intriguing, but the film I saw was really good. I liked the plot twists, but there were too few and I didn't feel like the movie was going anywhere until the last 30-45 minutes when all the seemingly solitary events made sense as a whole. I recommend it; cute plot, great scenery, and it's starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp (which is enough incentive on its own). Depp played a character completely different from anything he's done recently, and Jolie had AMAZING costumes!! If you like fashion, especially formal wear, this is the movie for you.
Well, this is it for break. My last bit of laundry is drying, my guitar strings are loosened, and my suitcase is nearly packed. Tomorrow will be a full day of travel, shopping, resettling at school, culminating with the moving of completed set pieces from the engineering building to the two U-Haul trucks that will transport everything to our theater.
Today is awesome because I get to sleep in my fluffy, cozy bed, spend extra time with my family and dog, eat some delicious food, and maximize my last moments of responsibility-free relaxation.
No comments:
Post a Comment