I wrote this in August, but it pretty much still applies. I thought I'd share since I have neither blogged nor vlogged in quite some time.
So, remember that trendy game of facebook a while back when we were all surviving the zombie apocalypse? Well, the game was that the first five friends in the sidebar list were your team to survive the zombie apocalypse. You and the five of them (who you'd tag) would then laugh about who got chosen and comment on how feasible survival would be.
This type of thing has spawned many others, such as Harry Potter parallels, superhero characters, and many others. I don't know if the zombie war was the first game like this, but it's the first one I saw. It feels a lot like those chain e-mails we used to get and send, back when everyone used AOL, AIM, and Yahoo.
Well, I still look at my friends list to see how I would fare in the zombiepocalypse. Since my most recent friend purge, I've found that I always have a good team. Glad to know the people in my life would help me survive.
Anyway, remember the "Bed Intruder Song" from Autotune the News? Yeah, well, everybody quotes it and it's become such a thing that Antoine Dodson now has his own YouTube channel with a huge following and he is an activist against sex offenders and supports diabetes research. He's actually awesome. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw)
And this Nigel Thornberry thing? It's pretty weird. I can only stand so much of it, and I think "Toxic" is probably the best video of it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw7A5fFjNfI)
The internet is a strange place. Fun, interesting, and most odd.
Today is awesome because I'm almost done with the quarter!! 2 finals to write, and I'm there.
No comments:
Post a Comment