Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Think...

far too much
about the fact that I think too much
I overanalyze things
I have trouble getting outside my own head
song lyrics have a way of speaking to me that many other forms of media can't
I'm really looking forward to my unscheduled month of summer
that my car is going to smell really good because there are boards in it right now
I miss college. A lot.
I'm really bad at keeping in touch with other people; seriously, I'm a slacker
I need a more complete life plan
I worry unnecessarily
writing my thoughts out is a really good way for me to understand what I'm thinking
cheesy breadsticks are probably my favorite camp food
swimming is amazing!
I miss King
my room is the cleanest it's been in a very long time
I have mixed feelings about the fact that there are only four days of camp left
leaving is difficult
I'm going to miss being barefoot (ugh...shower shoes in a month and a half)
going for a hike in 110 degree heat was a crazy thing to do, but that doesn't make it any less awesome
there are too many thoughts for me to complete this sentence in the span of a blog
working on Pippin is going to be an adventure
I need to find a place to stay while working on Pippin
I read the funniest and sassiest camper evaluation today
about Harry Potter far more than the average fan
I can relate anything to Harry Potter
it would be a fun game to see what kind of random things I can relate to Harry Potter
Thursdays are my favorite weekday
purple is the best color ever
I have a strange obsession with purple
people who know me will agree with many things I have written here
people, myself included, have too much stuff
it's ridiculous that I wear three pairs of shoes and carry three different bags on a daily basis
I need to rediscover making music
bubbles are magical
Nerdfightaria is powerful
it's really stupid that the feminist movement hasn't unified its agenda in the last 20 years
I struggle with balancing being a girl and being a stereotype
staple guns are fun
I'd benefit from complaining to someone...
...nobody really needs to hear the things I want to complain about
my thoughts got more serious at the bottom of this list
my sparkly new sunglasses that are too big for my face are awesome
Edward Cullen is the creepy version of Angel (probably an entire post on this later)
I like blogging and need to do it regularly rather than skipping an entire month
this blog needs to end

Today is awesome because I wrote out my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment