I had a fantastic weekend. Friday was predominantly life tasks, but still fun. Saturday, I woke up, did homework, and then got a text from a friend to run errands together. I bought myself Orca Spice Chai mix and a scarf at World Market. I don't buy myself things, but I really like the scarf. It makes me feel dorkily cool to tie it like Sherlock does :) I went to the closing of my show on Saturday, which was fantastic, and then got to hang out with that crowd for a bit. Sunday was strike, which went very well, and I finished my day with homework and 2 birthday celebrations.
I've been having such a normal week. It's really great to feel like myself again. I just have this prominent chronic stress of course registration looming in the near future. As in, it's tomorrow. I have no idea how to balance my schedule. Everything I want to take is either at the same time or the same topic as something else I'm taking. The possible classes for my minors are not interesting to me or already full, and I see no way around taking all 300-level classes. One of them that I have to take is field research, which is extremely work-intensive since we are actually doing field research for the class. I'm feeling very stuck and I'm not sure what to do about it.
It is Valentine's Day, isn't it? Many people bemoan the fact that it is a commercialized holiday or that they are single or that they don't know what to do with the bf/gf/sig o/whatever. I'm finding Valentine's Day 2012 to be quite nice. My dorm has done a project where we leave each other Valentines, so I've been coming home to cards and candy and kind notes all day. That's what today is all about, right?
I guess I'll conclude now.
Today is awesome because I got my tax-exempt form to shop for munchies for the best dorm ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment