It's funny. The first weekend of March for all of high school was States, a "Speech Marathon" if you will. Now, in college, it's Dance Marathon.
Somehow, I have the feeling my birthday will never be completely free.
Another odd occurrence was when I realized that I was reacting to puppetry class the same way I reacted to BC calculus. Except this time I didn't have a breakdown that involved throwing my math book on a wooden floor because I was mad at it and it made a cool sound.
And now, as I sit here blogging and drinking chai instead of writing the last bit of my argument for this history paper that is due tomorrow and should have been written last week, I leave you with a haiku, dear blog.
Twenty-two thirty
Who could be reading my blog?
It has lots of views
Today is awesome because I got the most amazing care package from the prospie who visited me last week. It was completely unnecessary, and remarkably kind.
No comments:
Post a Comment