The girl in the shop gave Clara the number for the "best helpline in the universe." Who is the girl in the shop? I want it to be Donna. Could be Rose. Quite possibly River. I hope its a setup for the 50th Anniversary.
Why did Clara's mother die at age 45?
GRANDDAUGHTER!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!
I love feeling the wonderment alongside Clara as she sees new worlds. Companion success.
Clara's mom makes me cry. "I will always come and find you, every single time."
Clara takes so much initiative. She fearlessly goes off on her own and solves problems her own way. Amy didn't do that until season 7.1 and Rose/Martha/Donna took a long time to be this independent. That's not to say the other companions never did their own problem solving or weren't awesome, but Clara came that way rather than developed into it.
Creepy monsters are creepy.
I really liked the lullaby. It was pretty. The way that they created a ritual for these aliens was really awesome and inspiring until it went wrong.
From tumblr: "Clara’s mom died in 2005. Clara was 16 then. 16 was one of the ages missing in her book. I’m crying." Gee whiz.
Sonic screwdriver and sound frequency tumblers locking the door. Such a thing.
Creepy vigil monster things making the Doctor do backflips using sonic waves. WHAT?!?!?!
The hearts. Crossed both hearts. Well done.
Lewis Carroll reference for the win. The Walrus and the Carpenter.
"Armed with a screwdriver" was very well done :)
Ok. This enormous deity thing. It's a bit insane. Loved the rules for running; Clara's got an awful lot of running to do (Chameleon Circuit reference intended). It is scary and I want to know what happens. Is it the source of the Great Intelligence? I think Clara is inextricably linked to that villain. Mary said it spreads across the universe, so it could be.
I like how Clara can instantly drive a space moped.
Crying Doctor. Crying Clara. All of the memories. All of the feels. Wow that was amazing. So emotional. I'm really happy her ring was returned. I like the way the mystery of Clara is unfolding.
Now I'm watching Orphan Black and after I'm going to my friend's birthday party.
Today is awesome because I spent the morning with a friend, rearranged my dorm room furniture, and had an amazing friend-filled evening of Doctor Who and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment