April 25 is the perfect date. It's not too hot, not too cold: all you need is a light jacket!
I love Miss Congeniality; top 3 favorite movie since I was in fifth grade and we watched it at a movie party I hosted to make friends at my new school.
It's also Wilfred Mott appreciation day on tumblr, which I'm totally loving. Both he and Donna were critical of the TARDIS (which is my favorite part of Doctor Who), and quite hilarious throughout. The only elderly companion on the series, Wilf is that crazy grandpa you've always wanted but your grandpa was too old to be that cool.
I went to a workshop today about writing a senior thesis, and I think I have to start getting IRB approval in the fall so I can start making contacts and appointments for my summer research. It's going to be quite a process, but I'm really looking forward to it!
Today is awesome because despite having a lot of school and quite a bit of tech to do, I still had time for munchies and ethnography.
No comments:
Post a Comment