Saturday, April 21, 2012
Chinese Art (BEDA 21)
I went to the art museum downtown this morning with a group of people who are going to China with me this summer. It was a fantastic tour, and I made friends. Yay friends! There are some pretty awesome people who I'll be abroad with, do I'm even more excited than ever.
After the museum, I spent a few hours in the city by myself. I've never done that before, but it was pretty awesome to stop in a hipster coffee shop and walk around. Then I met my dorm friends for some shopping and dinner. Upon returning to campus, I got ice cream and watched Moulin Rouge with my friend. It was the first time I'd seen that movie, and as I watched Satine die of tuberculosis, all I could think of was "the hectic glow of consumption." Too nerdy to function.
Today is awesome because I had a great day with great people in a great city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment