I win BEDA. I have successfully blogged every day in April. Yay! I love finishing these challenges because it means I achieved a personal challenge. It also means that I have done some sort of writing every day for a month, which is also pretty awesome. I like writing. It's therapeutic and artistic and it helps me verbalize my ideas.
So, yesterday's blog was pretty bleak. I'm doing totally fine and I was just shaken by the experience of a driver being so distracted. It's not excusable, but I'm getting on with my life.
Today was a good day, pretty normal, and I have a relaxed evening. Classes were posted online for Fall Quarter, so that's pretty exciting. I have a lot of ideas right now, but nothing that I'm setting my heart on.
I have 22 days until my Study Abroad orientation, 24 days until my next show opens, 26 days until Mayfest/Dillo Day, 37 days until I'm done with the quarter, and 48 days until I leave for China!
Today is awesome because I completed BEDA!
No comments:
Post a Comment