Sunday, April 22, 2012

This Week...(BEDA 22)

This week is going to be busy. I have all of my classes (except for history discussion), and all of my classes have assessments. And it's tech week for The Arabian Nights. One of these things makes me really happy, the other makes me very nervous.

Monday. I wake up, work out, go to office hours for Game Theory, have class at 12, 2, and 3:30, eat dinner at 5, then have load-in at 9:30. We're trying to build all of the truss and booms so that we can get right to hanging on Tuesday morning, so it'll be a pretty big push, but I'm sure we'll get it done. On another note, I'm not very good at Game Theory, or at least I care enough about being good at it that I'm hard on myself when I'm really doing fine. Either way, with the midterm on Tuesday, there's some pressure. I have field notes and a draft of my interview guide due for my sociology class at 3:30.

Tuesday, it's 8AM hang, class 11-1, Game Theory midterm at 2, and hanging and cabling the entire plot until we get kicked out at midnight. It's only 34 lights and a fogger, so it shouldn't be too bad, but the designer is in class a lot, so I've got a lot to do with pretty much only his assistant to do it with me. And whoever shows up from the team/board/kind people who have free time. And I'm really not fond of cable.

Wednesday is another early day with focus from 8 until I have to go to class at noon. Then I've got my 2:00 and 3:30 classes and I might be done with the show, but I might still have things that I'll need to do. It depends on how things are going. My class at noon is actually my History midterm. I finished the 10-page study guide that I've been working on for three days, so I should be ready. It reorganizes my notes from lecture and discussion, the handouts, and all of the readings by guiding question that will become an essay, so I'll be fine with the studying for that. I just need time. I also have to turn in my final interview guide for sociology.

Thursday, I'll get to sleep. I will probably be free until Storytelling at 11, but I'm pretty positive that I will be telling my adapted story. I adapted The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister, and I made full color illustrations for my planning worksheet. I'm excited, but I have yet to practice. And once I tell a story, I have to write a response paper.

Friday, I have Game Theory at 2:00 and opening night! Should be chill after a very hectic week.

I'm dumping this schedule here because it's weighing on my mind due to how much I have to do all at once. I can handle it, but it's really a lot. I'm going to get lots of sleep tonight so I can be feeling great going into the week.

Today is awesome because I finished all of my written work, did all of my laundry, and lint-rolled the yuck that accumulated on my floor over the past few weeks to get it off of my floor. So, basically, I cleaned and did homework. What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment