This evening, I went to the comic store to buy my pass for the conference I am attending on Saturday. My life is changed. It has everything I love except Harry Potter: Doctor Who, a Neil Gaiman section, a Joss Whedon section, AND so much cool stuff that doesn't even fit into a genre. I found the coolest place in my college town, and it only took me two years >.<
Anyway, I bought my pass for Saturday, have at least one friend (probably 2-3 more) on board to join me, and the thought of all the awesome things I will be doing that day is propelling me through the week. I am so excited. I am the most excited nerd on the planet right now. I'm so excited that John Green's happy dance isn't exuberant enough. I can't stop smiling. It's wonderful.
So, yeah, ordinary Wednesday. I'm making munchies for the dorm tonight with a few of my friends, so that'll be fun. I'm not really thinking deep thoughts, but it's a good time to be a nerd.
Today is awesome because I discovered how awesome our local comic store is!!! But seriously, it's amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment