I don't have a real topic for my blog, so after consulting my friends in the dorm lounge, they persuaded me to write about them.
Hannah is my brand of nerdy. She is studying computer science and is always around. She is funny and snarky and really chill.
Michelle is a whirlwind of a person. She is an engineer, in a sorority, and is way more social than I will ever be.
They are really awesome and I love hanging out with them.
I am having serious writer's block. I'm having trouble thinking of a topic to write about today and I just don't know what to say about these amazing people I live with who are far more interesting than my writing indicates. It's also the end of the week, so I'm tired.
Today is awesome because my history TA said I did a good job in discussion yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment