Friday, April 27, 2012

Blogging Every Day In April #27

It's opening night for The Arabian Nights!! It's so exciting. I'm really happy to be seeing this show again, and I'm not just saying that because I worked on it. It's really great. For real.

I'm about to hit 2700 views on my blog.

It's going to be a pretty chill weekend, and then I'm seeing The Avengers next week! I'm really ready to relax a bit.

This month, I realized that April is a really difficult month to blog every day. There's just so much going on, and I have trouble finding the time to both write and come up with ideas for blogs. August is much easier!!

Today is awesome because I officially aced my math midterm :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this may seem silly, but throughout the month I've checked to see how many more total views you had than me. I'm proud to say that I am almost caught up to you. My goal is to overtake you at least once by the end of April. Of course, the flaw in this plan is that every time I look to see how many views you have, I give you an extra view. *skulks away having revealed weird competitive side* Early congrats on 2700!

    ReplyDelete