Yesterday I posted too early. At 1:30, I helped load three tons of wood and steel into the building space for the show. As horrible as that may sound, working as a team to accomplish such a huge goal was extremely rewarding. I was also effusively giddy due to a combination of optimism and post-exam relief. It's hard to explain why I enjoyed this process, but it made me realize that I want to work on the show as much as I can. I love the process of putting together the technical aspects of a show and I love theater people!!
I'm in the airport now, about to go home for winter break :)
After reflecting on fiveawesomegirls, I've decided that I want to have a reason why today is awesome every day. I also realized that after watching a bunch of vlogs, I start talking like one.
Today is awesome because I'm going to eat a delicious dinner, have a hot shower, and sleep in my fluffy bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment