Happy Project for Awesome day!! If you search YouTube today and tomorrow, you will find videos about charities trending rather than ones about dancing kittens. I've been rating and commenting all day, and learning a lot about different charities. It's worth a look if you haven't been on already :)
I went to my first alumnae lunch at my high school today. It was kind of awesome to be there to see the class songs. I can't believe that it was the 100th event!! I think it could have been weird to be back, but it felt like a pretty natural transition. My favorite part other than seeing everyone again was when the a capella groups called up the alumnae to sing the "Funky Alma Mater." I really miss singing with them.
This was another really full day. I feel kind of crazy because I'm getting up before 6AM to judge speech again, but it'll be worth it.
Today is awesome because of P4A, Song Contest, and getting to be with people I care about!!
No comments:
Post a Comment