Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14, 2010

Tuesday the fourteenth. Wow.

So, my life has been pretty uneventful. Today I got up, spent midday with my family, played guitar in the afternoon, and had family dinner and tv night. I have more plans now that the weather is fully clear, and I'm excited to get out of the house and actually do things!

Guitar. I can't believe how much fun I'm having!! I can play and sing four songs confidently now and would appreciate suggestions of songs to look up. There's a lot online, and I'm kind of lost as to what I actually want to learn.

I was looking around my house for picks today, and I found one that is very special to me. When my brother started playing guitar, I was about seven or eight years old. While buying him a pick, I found one that was purple and had a turtle on it that I just had to have. My tastes haven't changed much since then, but I'm using the pick for the first time, so finding that childhood treasure and putting it to use has been fun.

Today is awesome because of guitar, delicious family dinners, and new episodes of NCIS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment