Thursday, August 18, 2011

BEDA 16: I'm in a Mood

I am so ready to go back to school. I'm at the point where I have nothing new to say to my family and the only thing I look forward to each day is Tae Kwon Do. Don't get me wrong: I love my family. I just really need to get back to the social peer environment of being at school. TKD is getting me through yet again, and I'm going to miss it terribly once I'm gone.

There is absolutely nothing happening in my life. Today I baked bread, went to the grocery store, swam, and went to TKD. That's all. And I watched Buffy, but all of these activities (except TKD) were alone and just a way of passing the time.


People don't generally experience me in this type of state, so congratulations, you're getting a mild version textually.

And now I'm dealing with burnt feet from walking on hot pavement at the pool and a sunburnt face caused by increased sensitivity due to a medicine I'm taking to get rid of a bug bite. It's just one of those days, and the notsome hit me all at once about an hour ago.

And yet...

Today is awesome because my bread turned out really good!! And TKD :)

Meters Swum Today: 1,500
Meters Swum This Week: 6,500

No comments:

Post a Comment