Sunday, August 28, 2011

BEDA 26: On Cleaning and Organizing

I really like to keep my spaces clean and organized. Everything has its place (but the drawers tend to be a mess), and I obsessively clorox and vacuum my room at school. I don't really know what makes me so compulsive, I just like for things to be put away. Some nights when I was younger, I would stay up late putting things away because I couldn't fall asleep with the mess. Yeah, it's weird, but it's also part of who I am.

Lately, we've been cleaning the house because we're moving. I hate packing. My room is the emptiest its been in my entire life, but the thought of having to pack up all the stuff that's put away in closets and drawers is making me really upset. I just don't want to do it. I'm avoiding it.

Today is awesome because of water chestnuts and fuzzy slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment