There's nothing good on TV nowadays.
You know I've been keeping up with Doctor Who online, and I am beyond excited for it to start again on Saturday!!!!! I'm watching it with some friends, so things are going to be great. In the search for Melody Pond the crew will end up running into Hitler, and craziness will ensue. Or maybe I should say Doctorness, because it encompasses crazy and then some. I'm very excited.
Other than that, I've really been doing the Buffy and Angel thing this summer. For spoilers, I'm in the Buffy season with Glory and I can't believe Reilly left. I really liked him until he got too angsty, so him leaving was a shock and a disappointment. I'm finding Angel far more epic than Buffy in this season cycle. Wolfram and Hart brought back Darla, Drusilla just turned her into a vampire again, and Angel fired Cordelia, Gunn, and Wesley after he let Darla and Dru eat all the attorneys from Wolfram and Hart. It's also the season with the demon karaoke bar, so there are extra scenelets of David Boreanaz being an idiot that are simply hilarious.
The other show I follow with my mom is Royal Pains (aka, the Dr. Hank show). It's summery, ridiculous, and fun for us, so we like it. And it gives us a weekly thing to do together.
So, now for the guilty confession. I've been watching Bravo reality shows. Not the housewives, but the Millionaire Matchmaker is up there. I just get a kick out of these people who are so socially inept but are considered successful because they have found a way to earn a lot of money. It's the most outrageous show, but that's the fun of it. And it is a little bit mean, but I'm okay with peripheral animosity as long as my real interactions are productive.
Today is awesome because I spent the afternoon with a great friend who is leaving for college tomorrow. And I got wall decal mirrors that are owls.
No comments:
Post a Comment